ONE MORE LEVEL OF PERSONALIZATION
WHAT IS REQUIRED
- A Savant Pro System running da Vinci 8.4 or higher.
- A Savant Pro App user linked to your account.
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE GOOGLE ASSISTANT
FOR GOOGLE HOME
- You have a Google account already set up.
- You have a Savant Pro App Account set up.
Navigate to Home Control
- From your mobile device, select the Google Home icon.
- Select the menu icon.
- In the menu that opens, select Home control.
- Select the DEVICES tab if not already highlighted.
- Select the Add button from the Home Control screen that opens.
- Select Savant Systems from the Add Devices page that opens.
LOGIN TO SAVANT
- Enter your Savant Pro App login credentials and select LOGIN.
- Read the permissions screen and select ALLOW to the request if you agree.
- The devices in your Savant Pro system are automatically assigned to a room. To change the room assignment, select the edit icon and modify which room the device is assigned to. If the default rooms are OK, select DONE.
- In the “You’re all set!” screen, select GOT IT. At this point, the Google Home device is now ready for commands.
- Speak any of the support Savant Actions to the Google Home device and verify the command is executed. Refer to the Supported Commands section below.